
1) See if there's any room to use expressions in the place of utility node driven equations, in general, I used utility nodes because they update when their values change, rather than when the time changes, making for a better UI experience. However, I'm assuming (I haven't looked at the script in a while) that there were places I used utility nodes where it wasn't entirely necessary. I could probably root out a few of those. Of course, I'd have to script some way to repair the existing muscles on my dog as well, without having to rebuild them.
2) Find a better solution regarding multitendonous muscles. I had previously just built several identical muscles on top of each other and moved their tendons so it looked like 1 muscle with several tendons. Aside from this probably causing problems later on with regards to muscle's affecting each other, this really bloats the system. I'll probably want to figure out some way to add additional tendons to these muscles and just parent them to the ends of the belly, so as to avoid the extra utility nodes.
No comments:
Post a Comment